Tips on Buying Neckfit
Since your pillow / Neckfit affects your quality of sleep and the day ahead, we strongly suggest you read the ‘Faqs’ and ‘How to Measure’ sections of this website before buying Neckfit.
- Read ‘FAQs’
- Read and understand ‘How to Measure’
- It takes just a few seconds to few minutes (for the first timers) to do the measurement.
Arrange 1) someone who can measure your ‘Neck Length’ and ‘Broadness of Shoulders’ and 2) a measuring tape.
- Measuring Neck length:
1) measure the distance from Occipital Protuberance to C7 Vertebrae and
2) do not look upward or downward – Look at Eye Level.
- Measuring Broadness of Shoulders:
1) stand with one of your arms pressing into a wall so as to make 90° angle between your body and the wall (neither look at the wall nor have your back towards the wall).
2) Do Not Tilt your head left or right. Broadness of your Shoulders is the Gap from your Ear to the wall MINUS 1 to 1.5 inches.
- There is a chart on the lower part of ‘How to Measure’ page. Please refer it to
- Select a Neckfit Size as per your Neck Length.
- Now, select Neckfit thickness as per Broadness of your Shoulders.
- Identify design options available for your size and preference.
- Select the pillow you have identified for yourself on the ‘Pillows’ Page.
- You can select the ‘Soft’ and ‘Firm’ option of Neckfit at the ‘Add to Cart’ level.
- Complete the buying process as per the flow of the website hereon.
Bingo! Your Neckfit is on the way to your address and
You are on the way to overcome your spinal posture related issues!!
Please note we sell only fresh and unused Neckfit and Do Not Sell returned products. We do not take back sold products as it may be unhygienic and spread infections.
Tips on Using Neckfit
- Please note if you are not using any pillow right now and as per your measurement you need a 4.5 inches thick pillow, it may not work for you as your body may not be able to accept such a huge change suddenly and your spine may pain awfully. Please, gradually correct your posture by settling in for a 2.5 inch thick pillow and as your body becomes comfortable with this thickness, improve it to 3.5 or 4.5 depending on your comfort level.
Attaining your normal spinal posture may be a One - Two change journey with Neckfit!
- Do NOT push to use Neckfit if it does not work for you in the beginning. Remember, nearly 1/3rd of your life you have not used / used a pillow of different shape/style/thickness. Habits do not change overnight. Start using Neckfit for shorter duration 30 – 60 minutes and as you become comfortable slowly increase your time on Neckfit. Soon you will realize that you are using Neckfit night long and your pain has substantially reduced or vanished.